JOB OPPORTUNITY AT EXL FOR ANY GRADUATE
Mega Walk-In- For Sr. Executive At EXL
EXL Walk in Interview for the role of
Sr.Executive for Noida Location. Candidate who have completed their graduation can apply for the post.
- Company – EXL
- Role – Sr.Executive
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0-3 Years
- Location – Noida
- Interview Date – 14th February 2023
EXL is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world€™s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 34,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents.
Job Description For Sr.Executive
A senior executive assistant manages the administrative tasks of senior officials within an organization. Senior executive assistants are responsible for the coordination of calendars, scheduling meetings, and acting as a liaison between management and employees
Roles And Responsibilities For Sr.Executive
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
Skills Required For Sr.Executive
- Candidates should at least be a graduate (BA LLB)
- Candidates should at least be a fresher or any experience resource.
- Candidates should be OK with night shifts (US shift)
- Candidates should be OK to Work from office.
- CTC offered to the resources, 3-4.5 LPA basis experience and knowledge.
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.