Walk in Interview for Voice Process at BDO – Any Graduate/Under Graduate / Pune
BDO is hiring Voice Process for Pune Location.12 Pass and above candidate can apply for the post.
- Company – BDO
- Role – Voice Process
- Qualification – Any Graduate /Under Graduate
- Work Experience – 0- 2 Years
- Location – Pune
- Interview Date – 10th February – 19 th February 2023
BDO (an acronym for Binder Dijker Otte) is an international network of public accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory firms that provide professional services under the name BDO. It is the fifth-largest accounting network in the world. Global fee income of the member firms in the network for the year ended 30 September 2021, including the members of their exclusive alliances, totaled US$11.8 billion
Roles And Responsibilities For Voice Process
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of products and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into the CRM system.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
- Any Graduate/Undergraduate and Fresher/ Experience.
- Good communication Skills required.
- Flexible to work in 24*7 environments, comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Have to resolve customer queries over Calls
- Have to solve the queries or the problems of the customers.
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.