Infosys Walk in Interview for Voice Process / Multiple IT Skills at Pune/ Chennai / Hyderabad
Walk in Interview for Voice Process/ Multiple IT Skills at Infosys for Pune/ Chennai/ Hyderabad Location
Infosys is conducting walk in interview for the post of Voice Process / Multiple IT Skills for Pune/ Chennai / Hyderabad Location,Any Graduate and candidate having 0-4 years of experience can apply for the post.
- Company – Infosys
- Role – Voice Process / Multiple IT Skills
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0-4 Years
- Location – Pune / Chennai/ Hyderabad
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR VOICE PROCESS – PUNE
- Graduation with 15year full time education is mandatory, candidate need to have degree completion certificate with complete mark sheets. No undergraduates.
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR :: B1, C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 and work from office environment
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Work from Office is mandatory and no option of hybrid, work from home talent should be based out of Bangalore or Pune
ALSO ATTAIN WALKIN FOR Infosys BPM Walk in Interview for Service Desk / Customer Support / RTR/ PTP/ OTC at Pune / Bangalore / Chennai
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MULTIPLE IT SKILLS – HYDERABAD/ CHENNAI
- Excellent Technical skills in Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements etc.
- Well versed with Object Oriented (OO) concepts of SAP ABAP
- Good knowledge of ABAP Debugging, SAP Code inspector & other SAP standard tools w.r.t development.
- Good knowledge of Quality & code review processes.
- Knowledge on any of the niche skills ODATA, Workflow, Adobe Forms, Fiori, HANA checks etc.
- Perform hands-on software development including through good quality code and unit tests
- Primary focus should be to interpret business requirements and be a part of application development and support
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, ability to debug and fix issues with code, thereby ensuring the application is in good shape from technical standards
- Develop code with good quality, which can be tested easily, and which works across all standard browsers and web platforms.
- 8+ years of development experience in developing enterprise-grade server side applications with Java as primary programming language
- Strong programming skills in Java, Data structures and algorithms, Web services, REST APIs, JSON, XML etc.
- Experience with frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, messaging systems like Solace, Kafka etc
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, ability to write unit tests, and perform operational support of applications whenever needed
- Knowledge and experience in RDBMS concepts and databases like Oracle, DB2 etc. along with NoSQL concepts and databases like Mongo, Cassandra, etc
- Experience with various mocking frameworks, test driven development, and performance/endurance testing with tools like JMeter and Postman.
- Min. 3 years of database development experience (Oracle SQL, PL/SQL)
- Hands-on experience in database design
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database architecture and overview of object oriented programming in Oracle database
- Practical creation and implementation of data models
- Familiar with database management programs (TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer)
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced oral and written English
- Experience with Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle APEX is a plus
- Experience in data architecture is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Application Support in Unix, SQL & UNIX scripting
- Application support and knowledge on ITIL processes Incident Management & Problem Management
- Knowledge of any programming language (especially Java) & debugging skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills Preferred
- Understanding of capital markets and middle / back office operations in any investment bank Role Description
- Work actively with team members to analyze and resolve application issues
- Incident Management (Incident resolution, stakeholder communication, bridge management, post mortem analysis and action items)
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
Document to carry
- Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)