Walk-In Interview_Bajaj Finserv In Delhi
Walk in Interview for Assistant Manager / Sales Manager – Business Loans – Secured / Unsecured – Any Graduate
Bajaj Finserv is hiring for Assistant Manager / Sales Manager – Business Loans – Secured / Unsecured for Delhi and Chandigarh Location.Candidate should be graduate in relevant field to apply for the post.
- Company – Bajaj Finserv
- Role – Assistant Manager / Sales Manager – Business Loans – Secured / Unsecured
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0- 5 Years
- Location – New Delhi / Chandigarh
- Salary – 1.8 Lpa – 3 Lpa
- Interview Date – 04th Feb – 05th Feb 2023
Bajaj Finserv Limited is an Indian non-banking financial services company headquartered in Pune. It is focused on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance.
Roles and Responsibilities For Assistant Manager / Sales Manager – Business Loans – Secured / Unsecured
- Duties and Responsibilities – Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals with respect to that geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities.
- Achieving sales target and cross selling insurance
- Creating a strong & compliant sales culture across the channel to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development.
- Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel deployment etc. Also giving feedback & suggestions to the RSM.
- Ensure implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work. Retaining high performers and replace poor performers
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring that Goals, PMP discussions, Development Plan discussions, ongoing coaching and feedback, skip level meetings are done on time and in an effective manner.
- Effectively engage Operations & Risk teams to understand and contribute to overall processes & profitability across locations.
- Managing Collections of the acquired portfolio.
- Handling customer grievances if any
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant sales experience in managing large sales channels in multiple market environments
- Should have overall knowledge to source from salaried loans business.
- Good communication, analytical skills and Channel management skills
- Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Strong analytical skills to drive channel performance and drive profitability.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.
- Working knowledge of computers.