Walk In Interview For Medical Transcriptionist- Female Only
MIOT is hiring Medical Transcriptionist for Chennai Location.Candidate should be graduate in BSC in any specialization.
- Company – MIOT
- Role – Medical Transcriptionist
- Qualification – BSC in Specialization
- Work Experience – 1-5 Years
- Location – Chennai
- Interview Date – 2nd Feb – 11th Feb
MIOT International offers the best in health care to patients who have come to trust the hospital as one of India’s best. A 1000-bed facility offering superlative treatment in 63 specialities, MIOT proudly lays claim to a team of world-class professionals who use our state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge technology to heal and give hope to our patients. Consistently adjudged as a leader in healthcare, MIOT International attracts patients from 130 countries who seek our expertise in moving towards wellness
Roles And Responsibilities For Medical Transcriptionist
To take complete charge of patients relations and complaints activity. Serves as liaison between the patients, their families and the organizations, administration and physicians for thorough and timely resolution of issues, concerns and complaints.
- Qualification : BSC Graduate in Any Specialization
- Good communication Skills required.
- Flexible to work in 24*7 environments, comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Have to solve the queries or the problems of the customers.
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.