Walk in Interview for Non – Voice Process at Wipro – Any Graduate
Wipro is hiring Non – Voice Process for Hyderabad and Bangalore Location.Candidate should be graduate in any relevant field can apply for the post.
- Company – Wipro
- Role – Non – Voice Process
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – Freshers
- Location – Hyderabad / Bangalore
- Interview Date – 30th January / 31st January 2023
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Job Description For Non Voice Process
The company is looking for a qualified non voice process to handle a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team.
Roles And Responsibilities For Non Voice Process
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic knowledge in Excel and on computer.
- Analytical approach & logical skills with attention to detail
- Preferred Knowledge on internet, Online payments application, credit card, debit card, Online frauds, Digital Marketing & online transaction.
Please carry below documents for the interview:-
2) Passport size photograph (taken in last 6months)
3) Government ID proof (Original) & a Xerox copy
4) 2nd dose Vaccination certificate.(Xerox Copy).
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.