Walk in Interview for Customer Service Process at Teleperformance – Under Graduate – Gurgaon
Teleperformance is hiring Customer Service Process for Gurgaon Location.12 Pass and above candidate can apply for the post.
- Company – Teleperformance
- Role – Customer Service Process
- Qualification – Under Graduate
- Work Experience – 0- 4 Years
- Location – Gurgaon
- Interview Date – 2nd January 2023 – 11th January 2023
Teleperformance SE (TP) is an omnichannel company headquartered in France. The company provides customer acquisition management, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media services, and other services.It operates in 88 countries and serves 170 markets.
Job Description For Customer Service Process
The company is looking for an outgoing customer service process to assist their customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The customer service associate will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner. You will apply your multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and typing call documentation simultaneously. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
Roles And Responsibilities For Customer Service Process
The following are the role and responsibilities as Customer Service Process –
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.