Compunnel Walk- In For Freshers – Bench Sales Recruiter/Account Manager/ US IT Recruiter- Noida
Walk in Interview for Bench Sales Recruiter / Account Manager/US IT Recruiter For Noida Location – Any Graduate
Compunnel is hiring Bench Sales Recruiter/Account Manager/ US IT Recruiter For Noida Location.Candidate should be graduate in any relevant field.
- Company – Compunnel
- Role – Bench Sales Recruiter /Account Manager/ US IT Recruiter
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0-2 Years
- Location – Noida
- Interview Date – 07 January 2023
Compunnel has dedicated 25 years to envisioning and developing customized solutions to help partners and clients get the most out of the latest technology. Compunnel has grown to become a global leader in business transformation, digital customer experience, IT consulting and staffing, custom business application development, and corporate training.
Roles and Responsibilities For Bench Sales Recruiter / Account Manager
- Connect with H1B candidates, discuss in detail about the profile, and start marketing.
- Actively submit the profiles through job boards like: Dice, Monster and other job portal.
- Work with existing vendors of Compunnel and support the requirements.
- Add new vendors(clients).
- Sole responsibility for marketing IT Bench Consultants (H1B, US Citizen, GC, OPT and CPT) with vendors or Direct Client.
- Must have good experience in cold calling, price negotiation and need to have good convincing and closing skills.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals, etc..
- Scrutinizing the candidates and negotiating the salary, location, and benefits.
- Must have a good track record of maintaining the database of Clients and to understand their needs as per their specialties.
- Must have good understanding of US staffing business, Bench sales and recruitment process
Roles And Responsibilities For US IT Recruiter
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for System Integrators or Direct Clients in the US.
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for handling different types of IT requirements such as: Java, .Net, Oracle, SAP, Embedded, Linux, UNIX, HTML, DHTML, and XML etc.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Have experience of working with VMS & MSP client
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively..
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
ALSO ATTAIN WALKIN FOR Walk-In On 31st Dec 22 For Assistants/Executives Quality Uppal at Heritage Foods - Hyderabad