Walk-Interviews || Freshers – Customer Service || Gurgaon
Walk in Interview for Customer Service Process at Wm Logistics – Any Graduate – Gurgaon
Wm Logistics is hiring Customer Service Process for Gurgaon Location.Any graduate candidate can apply for the post.
- Company – Wm Logistics
- Role – Customer Service Process
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0- 3 Years
- Location – Gurgaon
- Interview Date – 04 January 2023 – 06 January 2023
Waste Management, Inc. is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. The company serves over 20 million municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential customers through a network of 390 collection operations, 294 transfer stations, 266 active landfill disposal sites, 17 waste-to-energy plants, 130 recycling plants, and 127 beneficial-use landfill gas projects.
Job Description For Customer Service Process
The company is looking for an outgoing customer service process to assist their customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The customer service associate will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner. You will apply your multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and typing call documentation simultaneously. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
Roles And Responsibilities For Customer Service Process
The following are the role and responsibilities as Customer Service Process –
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Only graduates are preferred except B.Tech
- Excellent communication skills (Should be able to comprehend well)
- Open for feedback and learning opportunities
- Flexibility – Any shift @ business requirement
- Service Agreement for 18 months
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.