Jana Small Finance Bank is hiring Business Development Executive and Analyst for Kolkata and Ahmedabad Location.Candidate graduate in relevant field can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
- Company – Jana Small Finance Bank
- Role – Business Development Executive/ Analyst
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – Freshers – 5 Years
- Location – Kolkata / Ahmedabad
- Salary – 2 Lpa – 5 Lpa
Jana Small Finance Bank is a small finance bank that commenced operations on March 28, 2018, headquartered in Bangalore, India. The Reserve Bank of India issued a licence to the bank under Section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.Prior to becoming a bank, the company was India’s largest microfinance institution, Janalakshmi Financial Services, founded July 24, 2006.
Jana Bank received the final banking license in April 2017 and started banking operations on March 28, 2018. Under the leadership of its MD & CEO, Ajay Kanwal, Jana Small Finance Bank€™s vision is to become the leading inclusive digitised bank serving all customer segments and communities of an aspirational India.
Currently, post the transition phase, the bank is enabling its existing 45 lakh customers across 19 states in India to access banking services. It has Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of about 35 percent and a loan book of INR 76 billion as on March 31, 2018. By 2020, the bank aspires to add four million customers.
Their bank has deep domain expertise in banking and financial services, with the senior management team having 25+ years of average experience in banking sector. Its current employee strength is of 15,000. By end of 2019, Jana Bank€™s 500 branches will be operational across 19 states, post conversion of majority of its micro finance storefronts into bank branches.
Roles And Responsibilities For Business Development Executive – Kolkata ( Exp – 1-5 Years )
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, Fixed Deposit
- Life Insurance / General Insurance
- Movement of CASA Forms, Service Enquiry to the existing and related products & services of customers, adherence to process
- Gold Loan
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 year experience required in Banking / Insurance / Gold Loan.
- Age limit – 23 -28 Years
- Freshers and Exp can apply
- Basic knowledge in Excel and on computer.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Analytical approach & logical skills with attention to detail
Roles And Responsibilities For Analyst – Ahmedabad ( Exp – 0-2 Years )
- Responsible for checking pre and post sanction documents and raising discrepancies
- Delivering quality service to both internal and external clients, within TAT standards and evaluating their performances as per Organization guidelines.
- Prepares and monitors system related MIS and data updating for the requirement of the administration of the loans as per the Loan Policy Manual and processes
- Acting as a maker for some and checker for some of the activities of overall loan applications being considered for disbursal
- Validating all docs, KYCs and other relevant business documents as per policy with applications and raising discrepancies.
- Ensuring satisfactory audit ratings, acceptable level of errors
Desired Candidate Profile For The Post of Analyst – Ahmedabad
- Any Fresher / Experienced can apply
Please carry below documents for the interview:-
2) Passport size photograph (taken in last 6months)
3) Government ID proof (Original) & a Xerox copy
4) 2nd dose Vaccination certificate.(Xerox Copy).
5) All other necessary documents.
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
Interested candidates can Walk in to the venue that is given below
Location – Kolkata – Business Development Executive
Date & Time : 21st Mar, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd P-150, Block-B, Ground Floor, Lake Town, Kolkata, PIN- 700089
Contact – HR Team (6361239260)
Interested candidate can call 6361239260 whatsapp mention subject line is BDE PROFILE FOR West Bengal Location
Location – Ahmedabad – Analyst
17th Mar – 18th Mar, 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd. 2nd floor, Shangri-La Arcade, Above Saraswat Bank, 100ft Anandnagar road, Shyamal, Ahmedabad – 380015
Contact – Shivam / Anuradha
Jana Small Finance Bank – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the selection process at Jana Small Finance Bank?
The selection process is based on HR Round followed by the Technical Round.
What is the qualification for the post?
The qualification for the post is graduation .