Walk- In Interview| Client Support | Xpressbees | 0 – 4 Years
Walk in Interview at Xpressbees for the post of Client Support for Noida Location.Under graduate candidate can apply for the job with 0-4 year of experience.
Table of Contents
- Company – Xpressbees
- Role – Client Support
- Qualification – Under Graduate / 12th Pass
- Work Experience – 0-4 Years
- Location – Noida
- Salary – 1.5 Lpa – 2.5 Lpa
Xpressbees was founded by Amitava Saha and Supam Maheshwari. It started as an inhouse logistics arm for FirstCry and later spun off into a separate legal entity called Busybees Logistics Solutions Private Limited (Xpressbees) in September 2015. It has raised funds from marquee investors like Alibaba, Paytm, SAIF, CDH, Valiant, Investcorp, Norwest Venture Partners, and Gaja.
It is an end-to-end logistics service provider. XB provides services such as last-mile delivery, reverse logistics, payment collection, drop shipping, vendor management, cross-border services, fulfillment services and tailored software solutions.
Starting its journey with 50,000 shipments a day in 2015, It currently delivers 1 million shipments daily through its 135+ hubs and more than 2,500 offices and service centers.
This company is the fastest growing express logistics service provider in India catering to end-to-end supply chain solutions. This, for us, is not just a corporate brand building cliché but a fact. The one we are very proud of. Since our inception, we have seen a near 100% growth in revenue on a year-to-year basis.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS CLIENT SUPPORT
The following are the job responsibilities as Client Support –
- Organising , scheduling and liaising with regional operations for on time executions.
- Manage data base and execute reports to track and support implementing and overseeing the compliance initiatives.
- Establish client support centres positive image by interacting with the team members , operations and clients.
- Ensure positive client experience through high quality service and good communication thereby attaining client retention.
- Respond to and resolve complex client issues through incident preconisation, research & isolation , resolution , escalation and follow up.
- Offer on call support outside business hours.
- Handling Client key Accounts
- Ability to communicate and make presentations and communicating to corporates / mass audiences.
- Owning the calling process and defining key performance indicators.
- Owning the eventual conversions at operations level.
- To be updated on new product and technology changes.
- Engage in continuous performance evaluation and training projects.
- Manage data base and execute reports to track and support our customer by implementing and overseeing the compliance initiatives
Desired Candidate Profile
- Shift : 9 hours
- Rotational Shift with rotational week off
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Under Graduate/ 12th Pass / Any Graduate can apply
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
Interested candidates can Walk in to the venue that is given below
Location – Noida
27th Mar – 28th Mar, 12.00 PM – 4.00 PM
World Trade Tower, Upper Ground Floor, Smart Work Plot No, 1, Delhi Noida Direct Flyway, Central Auto Market, Block C, Block B, Sector 16, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301 Contact Person – Alka Sharma/Renuka Singh
Please call on 7028111395 (Komal Jain) to schedule your interview
Xpressbees Walk in Interview : Frequently Asked Question
What is client support ?
The client support is someone who need to handle the customer and convince them .
What is the qualification for the post?
Any under graduate candidate can apply for the post.