Mega Walk-In Drive | Tele Collection Process |Home Credit
Walk in Interview at Home Credit for the role of Tele Collection Process.Candidate should be Graduate / Under Graduate/ 12 th pass to apply for the post.
- COMPANY – Home Credit
- ROLE – Tele Collection Process
- QUALIFICATION – ANY GRADUATE / UNDER GRADUATE / 12 th Pass
- LOCATION – GURGAON
- EXPERIENCE – FRESHER – 4 Years
- Calling to the customers to remind their due date of installment.
- Reminder calls to delinquent customers who failed to make the EMI payment.
- Explain the consequences to customer of not paying on time.
- Provide the options of payment channels for making the payment.
- Fix appointment for the field collections team if customer asks for collecting payment from home.
- Follow up with the customers till the payment is received.
- Ensure that all details of the calls & update on collections is updated on the system as per the process.
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- 12th Pass
- Typing speed of at least 15 words per minute
- Willing to work in shift
- Min 6 months calling experience
WALK-IN TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION ON THE MENTIONED DATE
LOCATION – GURGAON
25th May – 26th May, 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
Home Credit India Udyog Vihar sector 18 plot 19 ground floor Tower A.
Contact – KIRTI (HR)
Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a leading consumer finance provider that is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. One of India€™s leading Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Home Credit India has its operations in 77 cities across 15 states in the country. The company has a strong network of over 9,000 Points-of-Sale (PoS) where it services nearly 3 million customers through an employee base of over 7,000 as of date. Home Credit India has been recognized by Aon Hewitt as a Regional AON Best Employer 2017 for employer excellence.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Any Graduate or under graduate can apply for the post.
CAN FRESHERS APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Yes, Freshers can apply for the post.
IS THIS JOB WORK FROM HOME?