Walk-in Interview | Relationship Officer | At Axis Bank | Bangalore
Axis Bank Walk in Interview for the role of Relationship Officer for Bangalore Location. Candidate who have completed their higher secondary can apply for the post.
- Company – Axis Bank
- Role – Relationship Officer
- Qualification – Any Graduate / Under Graduate/ 12th Pass
- Work Experience – 1- 5 Years
- Location – Bangalore
Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses.As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ selling banking products of the client.
- New client acquisition.
- Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients
- Analyzing business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies.
- Develop new relationships with customers to increase business.
- Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Field work, B2C Sales.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1 to 5 years of experience with excellent command over English (comprehension and conversation).
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- 12 Pass and above can apply
- Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computers
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
Documents required-All Originals and 1 Zerox Copy.
2. Passport Size Photos 2
3. Aadhar card
5. Educational Documents.
6. If you have experience details bring as well Experience or Re-leaving letter & 3 months Payslips
Interested candidates can Walk in to the venue that is given below
Location – Bangalore
06th May – 15th May, 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Pushpakama Apartment, Axis Securities 1St Floor, No:1373, 32 E Cross,4th T block, Jayanagara, Bangalore 560041.
Contact – Jalashree (8088185642)