Walk in Interview at RBL Bank for Relationship Manager for Mumbai Location.Candidate should be graduate in relevant field to apply for the post.
- COMPANY – RBL BANK
- ROLE – Relationship Manager
- QUALIFICATION – Any Graduate
- LOCATION – Mumbai
- EXPERIENCE – 1 – 3Years
- Meet client and explain about available products.
- Opening Saving Account & Current Account with the potential client.
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs)
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry.
- Any Graduate with good analytical and sales skills to be considered
- Responsible for achieving business targets for open market liabilities (across all products)
- Preferred experience of 1-2 years in banking liability sales (CASA, FD) from the local area i.e.
- Must have CASA product knowledge.
- Any open market sales experience will be considered if interested in CASA Sales.
HOW TO APPLY?
WALK-IN TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION ON THE MENTIONED DATE
LOCATION – MUMBAI
Date & Time : 04th May – 13th May, 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
Venue: RBL Bank LTD, Shop No 7,Ground Floor, Bhagat Garndeur, Opposite Infinity Mall, Link Road, Malad, Mumbai 400064.
Contact – Suresh Saroj (8691908434)
RBL Bank, formerly known as Ratnakar Bank, is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai and founded in 1943. It offers services across six verticals: corporate and institutional banking, commercial banking, branch and business banking, retail assets, development banking and financial inclusion, treasury and financial market operations
Walk-in will be conducted from 4th May to 13th May in their Mumbai Office for the role of Relationship Manager .This article provides all the necessary information for the Walk-in Interview. For further Details please reach out to the HR (contact information provided above).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Any Graduate can apply for the post.
CAN FRESHERS APPLY FOR THE JOB?
No, Freshers can apply for the post.
IS THIS JOB WORK FROM HOME?