Walk-In Interview At HDFC Securities For Demat Account Opening – Relationship Manager – Any Graduate
HDFC Securities walkin interview for the post of Relationship Manager.Candidate should be graduate in any field to apply for the post with 0-2 years of experience.
- Company – HDFC Securities
- Role – Relationship Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0-2 Years
- Location – Mumbai
- Interview Date – 19th January – 28th January
HDFC Securities Limited is a financial services intermediary and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank, a private sector bank in India. HDFC securities was founded in the year 2000 and is headquartered in Mumbai with branches across major cities and towns in India.
Job Description For Relationship Manager
- New client acquisition for Trading/ Demat Account.
- Have a Customer First approach.
- Building Relationships with clients & educating them about Investments.
- Helping clients to build portfolio with the help of our research.
- Providing right solution to their financial requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile For Relationship Manager
- Freshers with good communication skills.
- Graduation is mandatory.
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.