Freshers Walk in Interview for Customer Service Associate at Allianz for Trivandrum Location
Allianz is conducting walk in interview for the post of Customer Service Associate for Trivandrum Location. Candidate who have completed their graduation in any of the streams can apply for the post.Freshers are eligible to apply.
- Company – Allianz
- Role – Customer Service Associate
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0- 5
- Location – Trivandrum
- Interview Date – 27th December
Allianz is a German multinational financial services company headquartered in Munich, Germany. Its core businesses are insurance and asset management.The company is one of the world’s largest insurers and financial services groups. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Job Description For Customer Service Associate at Allianz
The company are looking for the role of Customer Service Associate as a Customer Service Associate, or CSA ,you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities For Customer Service Associate at Allianz
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0 to 5 years of experience with excellent command over English (comprehension and conversation).
- Relevant Experience in an International voice process will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Graduate/ under graduate in any discipline
- Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computers
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.