Walk in Interview for Bank Officer and Relationship Manager at AU Small Finance Bank for Udaipur Location
Au Small Finance Bank is hiring Bank Officer and Relationship Manager.Any graduate candidate can apply for the post.Candidate need to walk in to the venue for the interview.
- Company – AU Small Finance Bank
- Role – Bank Officer / Relationship Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 0-2 Years
- Location – Udaipur
- Interview Date – 26th December 2022
AU Small Finance Bank Limited is an Indian Small finance bank, based in Jaipur, India. It was founded as vehicle finance company AU Financiers Ltd in 1996 and converted to a small finance bank on 19 April 2017.
Job Description For Bank Officer/ Relationship Manager
The company are looking to employ for Bank Officer and Relationship Manager.The candidate should possess a good knowledge of sales and banking with a good communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities For Bank Officer / Relationship Manager
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs)
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry
- Achieving over all numbers and value targets as per scorecard.
- Ensuring timely opening of accounts and giving smooth on boarding experience to NTB customers.
- Understanding of KYC, AML guidelines and complying with Bank policies and guidelines for the role and responsibilities.
- Taking the responsibility of bank’s information – No third party info disclosure, verbal, written, soft copy, mail any way.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate in any Discipline
- Fresher / 1-2 years of experience in Field Sales (Liability / insurance sales preferred).
- Selling skills, Good communication skills, Fluently speaks and understands local language.
- Customer service attitude, Negotiation & Relationship building Skills.
- Calm and composed,Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.