WALK-IN-Drive || CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE || – IIFL
IIFL is hiring Customer Care Executive for Mumbai and Chennai Location.Candidte should be graduate in any relevant field can apply for the post.Overall candidate should possess 0 -3 Years of experience for the particular post.All the description regarding the post are given below.
Table of Contents
- Company – IIFL
- Role – Customer Care Executive
- Qualification – Any Graduate / Under Graduate/ 12th Pass
- Work Experience – 0 – 3 Years
- Location – Mumbai/ Chennai
IIFL Finance Limited (formerly IIFL Holdings Limited) d/b/a IIFL and India Infoline Finance Limited is an Indian diversified financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. The organisation was founded by Nirmal Jain.IIFL and its group companies are backed by Canadian investor Prem Watsa, private equity firm General Atlantic and CDC Group, the UK Government’s private equity arm.IIFL is ranked among the top seven financial conglomerates in India and as the top independent financial services firm in India in terms of market capitalisation. Nirmal Jain is the chairman of the group, while R Venkataraman is the group managing director and co-promoter.
Roles And Responsibilities For CCE – Customer Care Executive
- Should be able to handle walk-in customers.
- Adherence to the administrative process & policies of the organization is a must.
- Ability to understand needs & interests of the customers and cater to the same.
- To guide & provide the customers with all the required information about loans & schemes.
- Should be able to solve the queries of the customers as well as handling the customers in a cooperative & efficient way.
- Should be able to acquire new customers through referencing.
- Keeping the existing customers up dated with their existing account details.
Desired Candidate Profile For CCE – Customer Care Executive
- Candidate should possess good communication skills.
- Freshers – 1 Years of experience can apply for the post.
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
Note – Freshers can apply for the post
Interested candidates can Walk in to the venue that is given below
Location – Chennai
Date & Time : 19th May – 20th May, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue: IIFL Gold Loan, 1st Floor, No 107, 5th Cross St, Chinmaya Nagar Stage 2, Natesan Nagar, Virugambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600092
Contact – William Baskar (9176632907)
If interested, please share your update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Mumbai
Date & Time : 20th May, 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
IIFL Finance, Shop No 60, Ram Mahal Chs, Senapati Bapat Marg, Opp Mahim Rly St. Mahim (W) Mumbai – 400016
Meet: Naushad Idrisi