JOB OPENINGS IN IGT IN NEW DELHI FOR THE ROLE OF VOICE PROCESS
Hiring For Voice/Blended Process- Walk-In Interview At IGT
Job Opportunity In New Delhi. Mega Walk-in Drive At Igt For Voice Process. Eligibility Criteria – Graduate With Experience Of 0 – 3 Years.
- Company – IGT
- Role – Voice Process
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Location – New Delhi
- Experience – 0-3 YEARS
The company is looking for a voice process to assist their customers enquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The customer service executive is instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner. An ideal candidate will use their multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and providing support to customers in resolving the issue. If this sounds like you, go ahead and join.
- Answer all inbound queries as per call flow procedure
- Adherence to process to ensure high quality and customer service
- Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at agent level First call resolution
- Break schedule adherence
- Involvement in motivational activities, implementing feedback given during monitoring sessions
- Updating various logs like escalation log, complaint tracker etc.
- Ensuring data security – proprietary data of customers
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – with a professional telephone etiquette
- Helpful, empathetic, and enthusiastic about customer service
HOW TO APPLY?
WALK-IN TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION ON THE MENTIONED DATE
LOCATION – NEW DELHI
Date & Time : 02nd Feb – 09th Feb, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue: IGT Solutions, Infotech Centre, 3rd floor, sector 22
Contact – Jasleen (8468884898)
IGT Solutions (IGT) is committed to simplifying complex customer interactions while delivering a seamless experience. It provides integrated BPM, Technology and Digital Services & Solutions for clients across industries.IGT Solutions is a next-gen customer experience (CX) company, defining and delivering transformative experiences for the global and most innovative brands using digital technologies. With the combination of Digital and Human Intelligence, IGT becomes the preferred partner for managing (end-to-end) CX journeys across Travel and Hi-tech industries.
Walk-in will be conducted from 2 February to 9 February in their Delhi Office for the role of Voice Process. This article provides all the necessary information for the Walk-in Interview. For further Details please reach out to the HR (contact information provided above).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Candidates having a graduate degree and Freshers and candidate with 2 years of experience can apply for the post.
CAN FRESHERS APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Yes , Freshers can apply for the role but they should possess a good communication skills.
IS THIS JOB WORK FROM HOME?