Walkin Interview Startek For Customer support executives role. Any Graduate candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Walkin Interview Startek -Overview
- Company – Startek (Walk in)
- Role – Customer support executives
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 0 – 3 years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 1.25-2.25 Lpa
ABOUT Startek COMPANY
Startek is a Leading BPO that provides customer service to some of the largest companies in the world. You are helping customers to get their questions answered and solving their problems. By providing great customer service you are ensuring those companies are well taken care of and their brand is protected and promoted.
Walkin Interview Startek – Customer support executives Responsibilities
- Engage with customers via various channels such as phone, email, or chat.
- Address customer inquiries, provide information, and offer assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
- Identify and troubleshoot customer issues or concerns effectively.
- Provide solutions, alternatives, or escalate issues to higher levels of support when necessary.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the products or services offered by the company.
- Offer accurate information and guidance to customers based on their queries.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of customer interactions, including issues raised and resolutions provided.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) tools to log information.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Unilever – Territory Sales Officer – view & apply
PaYtm – Junior Ad Expert – view & apply
WNS -Analyst- view & apply
Kido –Preschool & Daycare – view & apply
Walkin Interview Startek -Skills Required
- Verbal Communication: Clear and articulate verbal communication to effectively convey information and assist customers over the phone.
- Written Communication: Strong written communication skills for responding to customer queries via email, chat, or other written channels.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and relate to customers’ concerns, demonstrating empathy in interactions.
- Patience: Maintaining composure and patience, especially when dealing with frustrated or upset customers.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to analyze customer issues, identify root causes, and formulate effective solutions.
- Creative Problem-Solving: Thinking creatively to find alternative solutions and address unique customer challenges.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Walkin Interview Startek ?
To apply for the Walkin Interview Startek Candidate need to walk in to the Venue that is given below.
FOR Bangalore LOCATION INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN WALK-IN DIRECTLY TO THE BELOW VENUE FOR INTERVIEW
|Customer support executives
|0 – 3 years
|Bala 9148813839 / Syed – 6360969342
|30 January – 8th February
|11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
|41, St Johns Rd, Rukmani Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
Walkin Interview Startek – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Startek Walkin selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 1.25-2.25 Lpa for the this role.
What is the role of a customer support executive?
Maintain excellent customer satisfaction and review support tickets for appropriate resolution.
What are 3 important qualities of customer service?
Professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude.
Is Startek a bpo?
Startek is a leading global provider of IT-enabled business process outsourcing solutions.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.