Walk-In Drive – Business Development Manager /Relationship Officer – Merchant Acquisition / Acquisition Manager at Induslnd Bank – 0-5 Years
Induslnd Bank is conducting walk in drive for the post of Business Development Manager/Relationship Officer – Merchant Acquisition/ Acquisition Manager for Bangalore / Chennai/ Kolkata Location . Candidate should be graduate or post graduate in relevant field to apply for the post.
Table of Contents
- Company – Induslnd Bank
- Role – Business Development Manager / Relationship Officer – Merchant Acquisition / Acquisition Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Work Experience – 0-5 Years
- Location – Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata
IndusInd Bank Limited is an Indian financial services headquartered in Mumbai (Maharashtra). The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.IndusInd Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India
Job Description For Business Development Manager – Bangalore
1. To acquire New to Bank Customers and pursue new business relationships.
2. To reach out to High Net – worth individuals
3. To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with existing customers.
4. Acquire new business by selling Banking products like CASA, Debit/Credit cards, Insurance & Asset products.
5. Finding new customers from open market by travelling within the local area/branch allotted.
Work Experience for Business Development Manager – Bangalore
- 0 – 5 yrs of experience in BFSI or NBFC sector. Any passed out Graduate or Post Graduate Freshers can also apply.
- Candidates from other industries having flair for open market sales are welcome.
Roles And Responsibilities For Relationship Officer – Merchant Acquisition – Chennai
The following are the responsibility as Relationship Officer – Merchant Acquisition
- Be responsible for the targets of core and non-core products to be sold as communicated and agreed with management at the beginning of the year/month
- Acquisition of new retail outlets in the assigned territory with emphasis on creating new footprint in the allotted territory
- Non-core products: cross-sell other banking products such as # of insurance products, investment related products, locker services etc.
- Helps in managing service relationships with clients by coordinating with back-end service teams to ensure clients concerns are quickly addressed
- Core products: # of POS machines installed, current accounts opened and loans disbursed
Roles And Responsibilities For Acquisition Manager – Kolkata
- This will involve pitching credit cards through Open market visitation, corporate visits, Tele Sales, etc.
- Acquiring credit card business from in-house and open market clients from various modes available.
- Checking eligibility, and explaining features and pricing, are required for getting the application picked physically or through digital mode
- In the case of FTNR, timely intervention to cure the same is required.
- Application to be complete in line with the policy guidelines and once completed the picked from the client to be submitted to the Processing unit daily.
- Ensuring activation of the Credit cards sold
- Ensuring the right card is sold to the right client, with a proper explanation of features & offers at the time of sale will ensure card activation as per product requirement within 30 days of card issuance.
Desired Candidate Profile For Acquisition Manager – Kolkata
- Candidate should be graduate & Age limit 32 Years Maximum.
- Fresher with good communication skill & Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience in sales field will get advantage .
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.
Interested candidates can Walk in to the venue that is given below
Location – Bangalore – Business Development Manager
Date & Time : 20th Apr, 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue : Indusind Bank ltd No 547, 9th cross , JP Nagar 3rd phase , Bengaluru -560078
Contact HR – Pavan R (9916677104)
Candidate can share their Resume to the following mail id that is given below 👇 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location – Chennai – Relationship Officer – Merchant Acquisition
Date & Time : 17th Apr – 19th Apr, 10.30 AM – 3.30 PM
Venue : IndusInd Bank, No.25/14, Steeple Reach Block – 2, 2nd Floor, Cathedral Road, Chennai – 600086
Contact – Pandiyaraj (8940928277)
Location – Kolkata – Acquisition Manager
Date & Time : 17th Apr – 20th Apr, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue : IndusInd Bank Ltd ,Salt Lake Sector V Regional Office ,Arch Water Front Building, 16th Floor , Ring Road , Block : GP , Plot : F4,Salt Lake , Sector -V ,KOLKATA : 700091
Contact – Utpal Biswas (9830444205)
Interested Candidates Can Mail Their Resume To The Following Mail Id That Is Given Below utpal.biswas@indusInd.com
Frequently Asked Question – Induslnd Bank
What is Walk in Interview ?
A walk-in interview is like an informal meet-and-greet session that is arranged by companies for interviewing a bunch of people in a short time.
What is the qualification for the post?
Any Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply.
What is the Salary for the post ?
The average salary for the post is 1.75 Lpa – 4.25 Lpa