ICICI Lombard Walk in Interview for Tele Sales – Any Graduate
ICICI Lombard Walk in Interview for the role of Tele Sales for Delhi Location.Candidate should be graduate in any relevant field to apply for the post.
- Company – ICICI Lombard
- Role – Tele Sales
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Work Experience – 6 month’s – 1 Years
- Location – Delhi
- Interview Date – 10th January – 19th January
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited is a general insurance company in India. It is engaged in general insurance, reinsurance, insurance claims management and investment management. The company has a Gross Written Premium of ₹143.20 billion.
Walk-in Interview | Tele Sales| at ICICI Lombard
This Job includes –
1. Outbound calling and converting lead into sales.
2. Explaining the customers product features and benefits.
3. Ensuring all compliance and SLA during the calls.
4. Achieving daily, weekly, monthly, Sales target.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Comprehend and resolve the Customers concerns/ requirements by gathering/recording an
appropriate level of information to determine the nature of the Lead request and action required.
Processing each lead in accordance with IL standards.
2. Provide/take relevant information and update the system/s accordingly. provide the relevant
functional area with a clear and concise verbal summary of the situation and its priority. Provide
the Customer with a clear explanation of Product .
3. Ensure complete participation and contribution in organization/process level initiatives that may be implemented from time to time to improve efficiency
4. Ability to Sales the Product over the call
5. Smoothly operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other
telecommunications technologies and all applications
6. Ability to achieve stretched Sales targets and able to manage the organization standards
7. Maintain Superior quality service by following organization standards
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Any full time/Part Time Graduate
2. Minimum 6 months experience required of Insurance sales (Domestic/international BPO)
3. Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Energy Level, Persistence
5. Strong computer knowledge and technical skills
How to Apply
Candidate who are interested for the interview can walkin to the venue that is given below with their all necessary documents.